It was time to dust off the guitar tonight after the busy Wedding DJ period and get back to basics with a personal Live music session in Barwick in Elmet.
With a huge selection of beers and ales to choose from as well as a fantastic new menu, it’s well worth a venture to this idyllic village pub.
- Ho Hey – The Lumineers
- The Kinks – Sunny afternoon
- Van Morrison – Brown eyed girl
- Coldplay – Adventure of a lifetime
- Drake – Hold on, were going home
- Robbie Williams – Love Supreme
- George Ezra – Blame it on me
- Radiohead – Karma police
- Queen – Break free
- Erasure – little respect
- Amy Winehouse- Valerie
As the dance floor filled for the second set, I added extra lighting, care of the Chauvet Gigbar 2 which filled the floor nicely with a mix of effects.
Here’s my second one hour set playlist, a bit more rockier with a mix of nineties sing along anthems for those with a bit of Dutch courage in them!
- The Killers – All these things I’ve done
- The Commitments- Mustang Sally
- Arctic Monkeys – Mardy Bum
- The Waterboys – Fisherman’s Blues
- Saw Doctors – I used to love her
- Oasis – Don’t look back in anger
- Oasis – She’s electric
- Kings of Leon – Sex on Fire
- Bon Jovi – Livin on a prayer (unplugged version)
- Ed Sheeran – Thinking out loud
- The Beatles – Saw her standing there
- The Beatles – Twist and Shout
- The Beatles – Hey Jude
Check out this video clip of the night!
You can book Deano through GoGoLive.
Live artists to hire throughout Yorkshire.